::GTapex:: - Naturally Aspirated Skills
November 18, 2017, 08:15:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New Cars Coming.. At some point..

Nissan: GT-R, Sky80, BNR32, HCR32, PS13,
Subaru: GC8
Toyota: GX81 MKII, AE86 Levin, TE27
Honda: DC2
VW: RSI

Released: AE86 Trueno, DR30 Skyline, KPGC10 Skyline(Beta)
GTapex Mp3 Player: Launch!

READ THE RULES! They're your friends.. Go Ahead. Read 'em. Even if you dont want to.

FAQ ON USING PARTS FOR RACER : Read this before asking, its probably been answered before.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas: The Damage Series  (Read 11637 times)
Venom
Venom > all
GTapex Enforcer

I am teh 1337!

« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2015, 10:09:10 AM »

I am jelly afro

that hachi is a nice model.... havent bought any new models in years Sad You'd think i'd at least have got a 32 by now!
You are only a year late  COCK
This year was no where near as fancy, as I only got a couple mad tyte JDM 1/43 models and a 1/18 Ferrari on pre-order for the holidays. Unless you count the two 1/43 scale Peugeots I got around the end of November/early December...

^ The ones on the left and right, the center one I have had for years...

And these are the models I have on pre-order:
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=TOY-SCL2-37526
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=TOY-SCL2-37524
http://www.mintmodels.com/LaFerrariinYellowDiecastModelCarin118ScalebyMattelElite.aspx

C1Rob
User

Team INBOUND!

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2015, 10:49:51 AM »

Haha endo, your a year late my friend :p

I didnt really get anything for christmas although i did buy myself:

Akg 612 pro headphones

Aune T1 Mk2 dac+amp

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/206454-my-personal-review-of-aune-t1-mk2-headphone-amplifier-image-heavy/

The second should arrive this week Smiley

(images or thread in link are not mine)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 01:09:28 PM by C1Rob » Logged

The Dark Shadow
User

Am I annoying you yet?

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2015, 09:20:49 AM »

I got myself one of these, got and built actually as it was a kit.

Don't mind the mess, it was just a temp position and this room is basically a dust generator...

* TDS_9664.jpg (611.47 KB, 1920x1278 - viewed 170 times.)
C1Rob
User

Team INBOUND!

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2015, 11:35:05 AM »

jeally! Have been wanting to build one for 6 years now, just dont have the room to place it anywhere :\

Is it a prusa I3 type?

Im really interested in the Delta type lately.

The Dark Shadow
User

Am I annoying you yet?

« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2015, 12:10:03 PM »

Yep i3 stock other than an E3D V6 hotend, Delta printers are pretty awesome although you need a good board to drive them as the Arduino can't keep up with the computations at high speeds thus making them not much faster than a Cartesian printer, with a good board though they can easily outpace the material print speed limits.

Right now I'm designing a bunch of mods for it to make mine better like cable chains, adjustable entstop holders (mostly for the Z axis), and other stuff.

It's pretty convenient to have and if you print fairly often it pays itself quite quickly compared to using Shapeways or the like, I've done a bunch of prints already and if I had used Shapeways I would've already paid for 1/3 of the printer.
C1Rob
User

Team INBOUND!

« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2015, 12:50:44 PM »

Yea i really want it for the practicallity aswell. My GF would love to have one aswell so we could build one together. Just need to make the room. Think im gonna start soon, we will just have to make room Tongue

The Dark Shadow
User

Am I annoying you yet?

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2015, 01:19:13 PM »

If you have about 45x40cm free it should fit (the Prusa i3 at least) give it 50x45 to have a bit of room and you are golden.

Also once you have a kit you can always rebuild it into a Delta or other design as you can print the parts first then re-use the motors and other stuff, I'm planning to do that at some point.
C1Rob
User

Team INBOUND!

« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2015, 01:44:12 PM »

If you have about 45x40cm free it should fit (the Prusa i3 at least) give it 50x45 to have a bit of room and you are golden.

Also once you have a kit you can always rebuild it into a Delta or other design as you can print the parts first then re-use the motors and other stuff, I'm planning to do that at some point.

Good idea!

And sad news, i need to wait 1-2 weeks for the amp, its been sold out and they forgot to update the webshop...

The Dark Shadow
User

Am I annoying you yet?

« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2015, 02:18:10 PM »

Typical...

I always wanted to try a tube amp, yours is an hydrid if I read correctly, right?

What source do you plan to use it with ? Computer or do you have a CDP/vinyl/something?
OZ
[Absolute Dicktator]
GTapex Enforcer

To the '80s

« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2015, 07:46:46 PM »

my years was poor this time, got 2 new led LG monitors to replace my old ones and my brother gave me The Crew for pc.

TBH, i'm reaching that age were i dunno what i would get for myself to be considered a christmas present...

GTApex Staff - keeping the No0bs away from GTApex since 2004!
C1Rob
User

Team INBOUND!

« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2015, 11:37:31 AM »

Typical...

I always wanted to try a tube amp, yours is an hydrid if I read correctly, right?

What source do you plan to use it with ? Computer or do you have a CDP/vinyl/something?

Its a tube DAC(digital-analogue converter) and a normal amp. The DAC allows the amp to be connected to the PC and "replaces" the onboard audio/ audio card = less interferance from parts inside the machine = better sound quality.

Its hard to find cheap headphone amps etc and i though this was nice cause it has a tube which allows me to tweak the sound by switching out the tube when/ if i want to (and have more experience Tongue).

It was 150 euros which is not expensive as most others are well over 200 euros Tongue

And for now im just gonna use it for the pc. The tube DAC section also only works when USB is used as an input, it gets bypassed when using analogue inputs)

TBH, i'm reaching that age were i dunno what i would get for myself to be considered a christmas present...

Yea I have that abit aswell... And i got the crew aswell, its fun for awhile. Def need to play it with a wheel though...
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 12:16:26 PM by C1Rob » Logged

C1Rob
User

Team INBOUND!

« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2015, 11:21:43 AM »

Merry christmas! (a bit late but w/e, have to keep the tradition going!)

Was a bit broke this year so we got ourselfs just a chromecast 2 and netflix.

The Dark Shadow
User

Am I annoying you yet?

« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2015, 06:35:25 PM »

Merry Jeebus birthday and happy +1yr everybody!

I got myself Dirt Rally, MGSV Ground Zeroes, MGSV The Phantom Pain and Shadow of Mordor, also Super Meat Boy because why not for less than 1.5 euros.

Here's some decent driving and some bad driving in Dirt Rally, quite fun game, really well made especially the sounds.
OZ
[Absolute Dicktator]
GTapex Enforcer

To the '80s

« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2016, 06:59:59 PM »

all i got this christmas was pc problems and cheap games...

GTApex Staff - keeping the No0bs away from GTApex since 2004!
Venom
Venom > all
GTapex Enforcer

I am teh 1337!

« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2016, 07:03:31 PM »

I guess about the only thing I could say I got for Christmas was a GT Spirit 1/18 RWB Porsche 964, which I had pre-ordered about a month or two ago. Other than that I bought a few random bits for one of my quadcopters recently.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: