::GTapex:: - Naturally Aspirated Skills
November 24, 2017, 02:37:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New Cars Coming.. At some point..

Nissan: GT-R, Sky80, BNR32, HCR32, PS13,
Subaru: GC8
Toyota: GX81 MKII, AE86 Levin, TE27
Honda: DC2
VW: RSI

Released: AE86 Trueno, DR30 Skyline, KPGC10 Skyline(Beta)
GTapex Mp3 Player: Launch!

READ THE RULES! They're your friends.. Go Ahead. Read 'em. Even if you dont want to.

FAQ ON USING PARTS FOR RACER : Read this before asking, its probably been answered before.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1983-1987 Toyota Sprinter Trueno (v1.2)  (Read 130047 times)
Gizmo
User

Honda Power!

« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2006, 03:43:31 PM »

it would be sweet if there was the N2 race on tsukuba?

.endo.
Winding Night Hooligan
Crayon Master

選ばれし者

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2006, 07:27:01 PM »

See the first post for december's update!

Advan Kurata Trueno updated with the new racing engine sounds.
2003 D'sift/Cusco Trueno (Katsuhiro Ueo) now availiable for download

"I'm just a cowboy.....a drifting cowboy"
Ryowazamono
User

良業物

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2007, 01:47:21 PM »

THIS IS AWESOME
the best 3d car in the web
Trueno ,aah Roll Eyes wonderful.
Really thanks a lot guys!

Ride the dream
OZ
[Absolute Dicktator]
GTapex Enforcer

To the '80s

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2007, 12:21:14 PM »

Hi, please i want the TRD N2 and D Speed bodykits. where i can get it? or is unavailable for this time?

you can find em here... look for the yellow lettering Smiley

GTApex Staff - keeping the No0bs away from GTApex since 2004!
Damian
User

80's culture, cars and music lover.

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2007, 11:27:29 AM »

I tried digital dashboard, but it seems to don't work in new beta's (053 beta 7), it's just not visible. In interior needles isn't visible too. Is something wrong with my Racer version, or something?
Cosmo°
荒木雷
GTapex R&D

32サイドアップ

« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2007, 12:18:45 PM »

If it's what I think it is, nothing wrong with your Racer version. It's probably just that the newer betas are a bit more strict to how you write the views.ini file and the old file doesn't quite follow these rules. Try the attached version and see if this works better.

* views.ini (2.18 KB - downloaded 343 times.)

いつでも、どこでも、スモーキー
nizmo
User

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2008, 12:36:45 PM »

hi nice cars here  guys bbut  wondering why no new  cars  Cry nothing new  months or years ago  since i  registred to this forum ive been looking all days all week to see new stuff amd  nothing new ass been added  and at the top of the site it say that ...News: New Cars Coming eventually..

Nissan: GT-R Proto, Sky80, BNR32, HCR32, PS13, KPGC10, Be-1
Subaru: GC8
Toyota: GX81 MKII, AE86 Levin, S800
Honda: DC2
VW: RSI
 and kinda never realsed lol... thats lame
well  we still  waiting i hope new stuff gotta realeased soon ^^
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 12:39:37 PM by nizmo » Logged

Cosmo°
荒木雷
GTapex R&D

32サイドアップ

« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2008, 01:03:21 PM »

Thanks for your consideration nizmo, I'm glad that you found the post reply button after all the years of waiting still and then dedicated your first post to this matter. As I'm sure you will have noticed while copying the forum's news header, it actually reads "new cars coming eventually", which surprisingly can be taken quite literally. Since the mentioned news item hasn't been subject to change for a little while now as you pointed out, you can rest assured that there has been no update of high enough relevance for the public to be informed about so far. In the same light, should there be such a dramatic step in development, said news item would be brought up to current standard without hesitation.
On the other hand, there is another topic on this forum that hasn't changed a lot over the years and that is the way we see people who do not contribute to our community and like to stand out of the crowd of leechers by pointing out something they call "lack of updates". If you feel that the amount of freely available content on this forum is insufficient, you are encouraged to improve the situation by displaying or offering your self-made quality material in the appropriate sections.
If this is not an option for you, it would be best not to blame others for the shortcomings of your own productivity.

いつでも、どこでも、スモーキー
OZ
[Absolute Dicktator]
GTapex Enforcer

To the '80s

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2008, 01:54:25 PM »

should I add that requesting releases more than once is a ban able offense? No to mention that your first post was already covering this subject and it was deleted...

so i think is unless you wanna stay here a bit more, you should change your way, cus we wont change ours

GTApex Staff - keeping the No0bs away from GTApex since 2004!
nizmo
User

« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2008, 01:07:42 AM »

oh sory sory for all guys i iwas a bit lost on this forum i frogot where i did my first post my bad for the spam ...btw ill wait for new cars take ur time sory for all again  Lips Sealed

TheStig
User

« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2008, 07:49:12 AM »

hello i'm new hear i downloaded the trueno and when i drove the car by the interior the steering wheel fell like it wasn't in place with the axel of the steering wheel
.endo.
Winding Night Hooligan
Crayon Master

選ばれし者

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2008, 08:34:55 AM »

that might be a bug to do with racer.

There was a version that was fixed for the angle of the steering wheel, but im not sure if that still works.. though it could be an ini problem because the car was made several years ago before that bug was fixed (so the steering wheel rotates flat instead of at the angle of the steering column

kongbingyuan931202
User

« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2008, 05:41:36 AM »

i just tried the trueno that Ueo Drives in D1, but the rear wheels are not appropriate.......the right-rear wheels position is not wide as the left-rear wheel.....
Cosmo°
荒木雷
GTapex R&D

32サイドアップ

« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2008, 06:40:40 AM »

That's probably a missing minus sign in front of the wheel3~wheel_rear.model.offset.x value in the car.ini file - it should read -0.02 to be visually equal to the left hand side.

いつでも、どこでも、スモーキー
.endo.
Winding Night Hooligan
Crayon Master

選ばれし者

« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2008, 07:03:21 AM »

is this only something that gets picked up in the new betas?
I'm still runing 0.5.3 Beta 2, so i've been wonderig why so many have mentioned this. Also, has the steering wheel angle value been broken again?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: