::GTapex:: - Naturally Aspirated Skills
June 28, 2017, 05:28:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New Cars Coming.. At some point..

Nissan: GT-R, Sky80, BNR32, HCR32, PS13,
Subaru: GC8
Toyota: GX81 MKII, AE86 Levin, TE27
Honda: DC2
VW: RSI

Released: AE86 Trueno, DR30 Skyline, KPGC10 Skyline(Beta)
GTapex Mp3 Player: Launch!

READ THE RULES! They're your friends.. Go Ahead. Read 'em. Even if you dont want to.

FAQ ON USING PARTS FOR RACER : Read this before asking, its probably been answered before.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1983-1987 Toyota Sprinter Trueno (v1.2)  (Read 127316 times)
Cosmo°
荒木雷
GTapex R&D

32サイドアップ

« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2008, 07:24:30 AM »

Should be the 0.5.3 betas or some later 0.5.2 versions IIRC, as the offset feature came back there - but the function itself hasn't changed, it's just a typo in the .ini.
steering.xa hasn't changed in recent years either, it's fine for me, but I'm mostly using my revised files in the cars. I think you had xa=30 there, whereas I'm using 15

いつでも、どこでも、スモーキー
.endo.
Winding Night Hooligan
Crayon Master

選ばれし者

« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2008, 07:35:48 AM »

i think you did give it to me, because you gave me those fixes for the views.ini
I've just had to ask since i was reading some of these things people have been pointing out and wondering how they were happening.

"I'm just a cowboy.....a drifting cowboy"
jn4prc
User

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2008, 09:59:38 AM »

hi
It seems that there is some buggy in "Adkurata.dof".(of all skin)
the "QLOG" says that "Empty chunk id in geode 'Adkurata.dof'; probably an old ZModeler buggy export; use dof_fix to correct."
this error was happened with racer V0.6.2 .
 but I could run the car with no problem with using racer V0.5.7b3.
(I haven't checked with Racer V0.6.0 or 0.6.1)

has anyone fixed it? 
Cosmo°
荒木雷
GTapex R&D

32サイドアップ

« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2008, 10:51:48 AM »

The log refers to some left-over from the exporting process, which doesn't influence the driving or framerate performance of the cars effected. You can't fix it yourself in this case, because the mesh files are locked. The normal procedure would be to load the respective .dof file into Racer's modeller.exe, hit the optimize button and export without further chages. dof_fix is a tool that has been provided for this same purpose, though it still needs to be entered manually for all files - via comman line - so there's no advantage unless you can use wildcard slots (more likely with track files).
The log has nothing to do with the specific version of Racer, starting from a certain release, it has always been logging these chunk files.

いつでも、どこでも、スモーキー
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: