::GTapex:: - Naturally Aspirated Skills
September 19, 2017, 09:14:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New Cars Coming.. At some point..

Nissan: GT-R, Sky80, BNR32, HCR32, PS13,
Subaru: GC8
Toyota: GX81 MKII, AE86 Levin, TE27
Honda: DC2
VW: RSI

Released: AE86 Trueno, DR30 Skyline, KPGC10 Skyline(Beta)
GTapex Mp3 Player: Launch!

READ THE RULES! They're your friends.. Go Ahead. Read 'em. Even if you dont want to.

FAQ ON USING PARTS FOR RACER : Read this before asking, its probably been answered before.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching for a car.... and then found this..  (Read 4206 times)
.endo.
Winding Night Hooligan
Crayon Master

選ばれし者

« on: August 06, 2005, 02:09:24 PM »

Since i'm currently on a car buying mission, i was trawling around on various sites...

and then, i found this :O a Hiace... of course zelda is a better description..

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/dealerservices_photoad.asp?abname=keighleytradecentre4x4&pageid=2&id=200523195434617

only 5k... lol, not that i'd want to cough up the cash,

"I'm just a cowboy.....a drifting cowboy"
Neodug
User

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2005, 05:56:42 AM »

Dont get anything from keithly trade! They always have a few 86' etc in but there always crap trust me whn i was looking for my car (Impreza version wrx sti) and they all look bad spoilers riped off em smashed up wheels etc (BUT they did have 2 ae86s which i couldnt move away from XD)

.endo.
Winding Night Hooligan
Crayon Master

選ばれし者

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2005, 08:10:31 AM »

cheers for the heads up, to be honest i probably wouldnt buy something from them to start with, 3-400 miles to give the car the once over is a wasted trip if the car doesnt really suit me, and i'm so damn picky its horrible. If i ever get round to getting a new set of wheels, it would probably be locally

OT, you dont happen to have a GC8 model impreza? (98-01)
huge list of parts availiable on the cheap and not off the back of a lorry:
4 sets of rims (1 rim in each set is knacked lol) so they are going for close to nothing, bumper, rims, and engine parts, if your interested i'll go find out what's availaible from my boss.

Neodug
User

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2005, 11:00:58 AM »

OT? Oh and mines a 95 (Version2) if thats what u mean Tongue i prefer the flat bonnet

.endo.
Winding Night Hooligan
Crayon Master

選ばれし者

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2005, 06:00:02 PM »

OT, Off topic Wink

It's all good, the car in question is a '98, so probably some parts would come in handy as spares if you ever were after some. (the model is the same, twas a typo, i meant to put 93-00... no idea why i put 98-00)

Neodug
User

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2005, 06:41:52 PM »

haha cool, i need em some very nasty person (Not what im thinking just sticking to the rules Roll Eyes) tryed slaming me from behind at the lights.
Oh and a heads up for u! Alexanders(tm) is a great place! its where i got my impreza from! The prices are high but he gives u a good price on your car and if you dont have one he will bring the price down Wink Its great an empty moterway next to it and he lets you test rive the cars by your self etc Great guy and the cars are in perfect condition!  Shocked i recommend him
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 06:46:09 PM by Neodug » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: