::GTapex:: - Naturally Aspirated Skills
November 18, 2017, 12:56:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New Cars Coming.. At some point..

Nissan: GT-R, Sky80, BNR32, HCR32, PS13,
Subaru: GC8
Toyota: GX81 MKII, AE86 Levin, TE27
Honda: DC2
VW: RSI

Released: AE86 Trueno, DR30 Skyline, KPGC10 Skyline(Beta)
GTapex Mp3 Player: Launch!

READ THE RULES! They're your friends.. Go Ahead. Read 'em. Even if you dont want to.

FAQ ON USING PARTS FOR RACER : Read this before asking, its probably been answered before.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved: Zmod problem  (Read 5231 times)
gtr_skyline_child
User

« on: April 25, 2007, 09:14:10 AM »

ok every time i try to run zmodeler i get a box that says

"
--> CreateDevice for "Reference@NVIDIA Vanta/Vanta LT      " failed: This device does not support the queried technique. file:d3d9_init.cpp line:228
--> ...while trying to create device with args (0x40, 0/0) file:d3d9_init.cpp line:219" how do i fix this??? thanx for the help in advance...
gtr_skyline_child
User

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 09:22:58 AM »

ok i got the zmod from the site but when i try to import car dof.`s files they dont show up in the import option box ....
gtr_skyline_child
User

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 09:26:38 AM »

sorry for being a pain in the but I'm trying to get the Zmodeler to work i wanna do this modding stuff really bad
Cosmo┬░
荒木雷
GTapex R&D

32サイドアップ

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 09:32:47 AM »

Once and for all: The SFR section is NOT the place for your own unrelated problems, it's strictly for the releases of SFR team members and related discussions thereof.

I moved and merged your topics here, there is really no need to start a seperate thread for every question you have, all over the forum, especially when they are all concerning the same issue/program.

Now would be the best time to start reading before posting, start behaving according to the forum rules or start searching for a new place to annoy people at. Consider this your last warning.

Zmod 1.07b comes with a .dof filter, if you don't have it installed for whatever reason, go to the Zmod site and search the download section. There are two different filters, both of them work fine as far as I know. I'm not using Zmod 2, so no idea whether it's already included or not - in any case, if you are looking for something that you can't find on the program's own homepage, first thing you do is search Google.

いつでも、どこでも、スモーキー
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: