::GTapex:: - Naturally Aspirated Skills
November 19, 2017, 10:48:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New Cars Coming.. At some point..

Nissan: GT-R, Sky80, BNR32, HCR32, PS13,
Subaru: GC8
Toyota: GX81 MKII, AE86 Levin, TE27
Honda: DC2
VW: RSI

Released: AE86 Trueno, DR30 Skyline, KPGC10 Skyline(Beta)
GTapex Mp3 Player: Launch!

READ THE RULES! They're your friends.. Go Ahead. Read 'em. Even if you dont want to.

FAQ ON USING PARTS FOR RACER : Read this before asking, its probably been answered before.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tsukuba Super Battle 2007/2008  (Read 2848 times)
OZ
[Absolute Dicktator]
GTapex Enforcer

To the '80s

« on: January 04, 2008, 09:50:46 PM »

http://www.7tune.com/?p=124#more-124

i believe this happened in the last week of December... Mine's played around with their stock '08 GT-R, craving a 1:03.1 lap time with it... i wonder what it will do when properly tuned...

GTApex Staff - keeping the No0bs away from GTApex since 2004!
_
GTapex VIP

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 04:39:08 AM »

Wow that pan speed FD is very DTM inspired....awsome
And the Cosmo is just so clean too bad the grill and lights are sticker that kinda make me think of it like a nascar..

lol oil cooler in the diffuser i did that in one of my cars a few years back....

I am auto stupidity

all your aero are belong to me bwahahahahahahah!!!!;)
Cosmo┬░
荒木雷
GTapex R&D

32サイドアップ

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 08:15:48 AM »

I think it was Sunline or MCR that also went round there with a stock GT-R and got a 1:01.xxx according to some blogs. The Mine's time was also apparently done with the TC on, due to the cold and slippery conditions. With this kind of performance, you have to wonder what much more radical cars like the NSX-R were doing "wrong" during their time, apart from wearing contemporary rubber.
And with the Lexus prototype/next gen Supra outrunning not only the GT-R but also the record holder Zonda F around the Ring (if you trust the official statements), this is by no means the end to it for the next months.

Anyway, despite the ever more outrageous and costly tuning efforts, this year didn't bring us any major surprises or overall improvements I think. Individual best times have been bettered from last year, but the HKS Evo is still untouchable it seems. Wonder what happened to the AWD Z33 Jun came up with a while back. Although heavy weight, it seemed like a possible front runner for the AWD turbo class. RE Amemiya also still lack a seriously quick RX-8 and Garage Saurus have kept quiet as well recently... that's some of the big names for you, let's hear your impressions and previous/new expectations.

Here's a few more pics:

EvolutionM.net

Pug 205GTi, blew it's engine though.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 02:01:48 PM by Cosmo » Logged

いつでも、どこでも、スモーキー
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: