::GTapex:: - Naturally Aspirated Skills
August 20, 2018, 01:05:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New Cars Coming.. At some point..

Nissan: GT-R, Sky80, BNR32, HCR32, PS13,
Subaru: GC8
Toyota: GX81 MKII, AE86 Levin, TE27
Honda: DC2
VW: RSI

Released: AE86 Trueno, DR30 Skyline, KPGC10 Skyline(Beta)
GTapex Mp3 Player: Launch!

READ THE RULES! They're your friends.. Go Ahead. Read 'em. Even if you dont want to.

FAQ ON USING PARTS FOR RACER : Read this before asking, its probably been answered before.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Unlocked or Locked
OMg rLZ Plz!!111
Hell yeah, its BIG wing time!!
Yes, i promise not to rice what is already riced
your models suck anyway.
Have you seen the "modding" at RSC?
Fuck the n00bs, I say LOCK EM!!
I vote for hamtaro!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nissan S13 A's, 2005 SFR S13 & Toyota MKII - Release Poll  (Read 18209 times)
RE turbo G
mr. hamtaro
GTapex Enforcer

step to the beat!

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2008, 11:34:52 PM »

aaaww.. the homosexical thread got locked.. now i cant increase my post count there anymore.. i wonder how many of them will be riding the ol' jock next time any of us post at RSC.. it would still be fun to blast out their pics topics with all the cars we at gtapex dont contribute to the community.. Tongue

but i guess i have reason to e-beat the swearword out of any name i recognize from RSC.. i think GT Apex part whoring will go down.. and there wont be any more crayonmod competitions.. but i still think it ought to be locked so people like hokusai dont come along and stick it into GTA or some other game.. it's not hard to post a comment or shoot someone a pm if they want something.. all the wheels shouldve probably been put into .ar files too.. Tongue

its always cooler to work on the meshes done by someone we "know".

it seems that way.. but i've got one or two of endo's meshes, and if you have your own style of modeling, it'll be like trying to work in a different language..

8 hours of straight driving does wonders for your heels.. and nike dunks, while great for straight madd stylin' are not driving shoes.

what's the verdict on this anyway?

GTapex has more tyte cars than you. that's why your mom likes us better.
sumpex
User

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2008, 10:02:13 AM »

I have to agree with RE turbo G and what he said about modifying meshes which were originally made by someone else.
I
RE turbo G
mr. hamtaro
GTapex Enforcer

step to the beat!

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2008, 11:09:37 AM »

dont say that at RSC.. Tongue you may end up with a fight on your hands.

GTapex has more tyte cars than you. that's why your mom likes us better.
AlexV
GTapex VIP

?????

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2008, 03:33:30 PM »

Yeh of course doing your own work is a lot more rewarding and easier, for the reasons explained before.
What i meant was IF i want to modify sth, i'd rather mod a mesh from someone i know because that way i might add sth to it and re-share with the original author.

Ok, i don't make any sense!  Cry

95S14
User

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2008, 01:21:12 PM »

The front end of the silvia s13 needs some work. The headlights need to be flat. like _| instead of _\ so take the top end of the headlights and pull them forward some.

.endo.
Winding Night Hooligan
Crayon Master

選ばれし者

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2008, 03:17:44 PM »

look, im kinda of getting sick of people derailing this topic....
hence, ive deleted dark shadows and _ posts, no offence guys, but it works both ways, i will listen to crits if some actually bothers to post one and explain it, just as ill point out where others have gone wrong

in fact i may just delete this topic, dump the models, and move on to do work on things i want to do,

-------------------------------------------------------------

anyways, that screen is ripped off my news from march 2005, so its a pretty old representation of what the car looks like,

but yes i agree in that picture the car doesnt have that much of rake to the front as is show, it was mentioned back then when i made a thread about the car. There were pics of it with the fixed front end, but those were all lost along with that thread when the forum got hacked and all the posts deleted.

saying that the car is still pretty rough,
since it was made in an afternoon just so id have a car to take some initial d style screenshots with..... so after the initial "woo hoo, new car" the mesh was buried since it was more of a by-product of making the Takumi car, and not being a big silvia fan, i never did finish those stock mirrors or wing.

on the plus side, it aint as half assed as the MKII

"I'm just a cowboy.....a drifting cowboy"
Damian
User

80's culture, cars and music lover.

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2008, 12:40:00 PM »

Sorry for "soft-refreshing" old thread, but in my opinion, locking the mesh is necessary thing, while releasing some japanese car, that is often used for drifting. Every "drift" modification, made by RSC community is usually piece of shit, but it's only my opinion.

Greetings.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: